UCi Luga Clear Lens Fog and Scratch Resistant Spectacle Safety Goggles
UCi Luga Clear Lens Fog and Scratch Resistant Spectacle Safety Gogglesare a pair of Class 1 optical class safety goggles with scratch, fog and impact protection. They feature a clear lens and come equipped with an interchangeable strap and attachment arms that allow for customisable fit and wearing.
- 1 x Pair of UCi Clear Lens Goggles
- 1 x Interchangeable Attachment Strap
- 1 x Pair of Interchangeable Attachment Arms
- Frame Marking: 1 BT 34 KN
- Lens Marking: 2 C - 1.2
- Goggle Class Rating: Class 1 (Permanent Wear)
- Frame Strength: B, T
- Frame Style: Spectacle and Goggle Combination
- Optical Quality: 1.2
- Lens Property: K, N
Click here to view our comprehensive guide to understanding goggle markings
Key Features and Benefits
- Anti fog and anti scratch lenses guarantee visibility in a range of conditions
- Impact Level B safety lenses are highly resistant to impact and force driven damage
- Adjustable temples and interchangeable arms and strap allow for a wide range of customisation and personalisation
- Sleek, lightweight design make for a more comfortable wear than a traditional, heavier pair of goggles
- EN 166 and EN 170 certified as UV, fog, and scratch resistant
- Available in a clear lens finish
EN Compliance of UCi Luga Goggles
In order to be sold in Europe, safety goggles must pass a series of stringent safety regulations. Please see the information below for a quick explanation of these.
EN 166 outlines the "basic requirements" for a pair of safety goggles. It regulates everything from physical manufacturing safety quality to the protection a lens offers the user. The information and rating awarded by this regulation is reflected in the frame markings.
EN 170 regulates the ultraviolet protection given by a lens. This is important because without adequate UV protection, your eyes can be severely damaged. The ratings awarded under EN 170 can be found in the lens markings.
Innovative Spectacle Design
UCi have designed the Luga as a spectacle goggle hybrid. This design encompasses all the traditional safety features of a goggle, whilst remaining sleek, stylish and lightweight in the style of a pair of glasses or spectacles. They come complete with an interchangeable and fully detachable strap and arms depending on your application and preference.
The lenses in UCi Luga Goggles are entirely anti-fog, making them perfect for wear in combination with a face mask, dust mask or other protective face wear. The coating on the lenses is resistant to moisture and condensation, meaning warm air is unable to settle on the goggles to create a mist or fog.
Scratch Resistant Coating
As well as being fog resistant, these lenses are also scratch resistant. This means they have been manufactured with a nano-millimetre atop the lens in order to increase hardness and buffer against abrasions, light scratching and scuffs.
Declaration of Conformity Statement
Click here to view the declaration of conformity statement for these goggles