Portwest PS11 Amber Lens Wraparound Safety Goggles
If you're working around electrical environments or hazards, it's important to wear clothing that doesn't conduct electricity. The Portwest PS11 Amber Lens Wraparound Safety Goggles are dielectric, metal-free and made of a tough polycarbonate that's resistant to impacts at high temperatures. With tinted amber shade lenses, they also offer light UV and sun glare protection, while retaining a clear, safe field of vision.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 FT CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection against UV Radiation
Key Features of the Portwest PS11 Amber Lens Glasses
- Amber lenses offer light sun and UV protection without distorting vision
- Includes both arms and elastic band, so can be worn as glasses or goggles
- This head strap leaves plenty of room for ear defenders or a helmet
- Offer comprehensive UV protection and resistance to sun glare
- Dielectric and non-magnetic build, ideal for working in electrical environments
- Wraparound design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Flexible arms with soft tips for comfort, vented to avoid overheating
- Removable EVA foam layer is comfortable and offers protection from shock and ingress of dust
- Offer resistance to low energy impacts at extreme temperatures
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Side vents help maintain comfortable temperature
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second, at extreme temperatures
- UV Radiation
- Sun Glare
Ideal for Electrical Enviornments
The Portwest PS11 Safety Goggles are a great choice for working with electricity or in electrical environments. They're non-magnetic and dielectric, meaning that they conduct electricity very poorly. Wearing them along non-conductive clothes can make working in electrics much safer.
Amber Lenses Offer UV Protection and a Clear View
While sunglasses might protect your eyes from glare and UV, they can impede your vision on work sites. These amber lenses give you light UV and sun protection while still maintaining a clear, safe view.
Unique Design Can be Worn as Glasses or Goggles
The PS11 Portwest model includes both flexible arms and an elastic band. This allows them to be worn as goggles or glasses, depending on the personal preference of the wearer.
Removable EVA Foam for Comfort and Protection
Included with the Portwest Safety Glasses is a layer of EVA foam, making them more comfortable and offering additional protection from shocks, dust and debris. The EVA layer is also conveniently removable, offering a customised fit.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant at Extreme Temperatures
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts at extreme temperatures and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog coating, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS11 Safety Goggles Available with Other Lenses?
The Portwest PS11 Safety Glasses are also available with the following lenses: