Portwest PS11 Smoke Lens Wraparound Safety Goggles
When working in electrical environments it's vital to protect yourself with dielectric clothing and eyewear like Portwest PS11 Smoke Lens Wraparound Safety Goggles. As well not conducting electricity, the polycarbonate, smoke-tinted build is resistant to scratches, UV radiation, sun glare, fog and impacts at high temperatures. Featuring both arms and an elastic head strap, they let each wearer find their most secure and comfortable fit.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 FT CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection against UV Radiation
- EN 172 - Protection from Sun Glare
Key Features of the Portwest PS11 Smoke Lens Glasses
- Includes both arms and elastic band, so can be worn as glasses or goggles
- This head strap leaves plenty of room for ear defenders or a helmet
- Smoke lenses for comprehensive UV and sun glare protection
- Dielectric and non-magnetic build, ideal for working in electrical environments
- Wraparound design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Flexible arms with soft tips for comfort, vented to avoid overheating
- Removable EVA foam layer is comfortable and offers protection from shock and ingress of dust
- Offer resistance to low energy impacts at extreme temperatures
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Side vents help maintain comfortable temperature
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second, at extreme temperatures
- UV Radiation
- Sun Glare
Ideal for Electrical Enviornments
The Portwest PS11 Safety Goggles are a great choice for working with electricity or in electrical environments. They're non-magnetic and dielectric, meaning that they conduct electricity very poorly. Wearing them along non-conductive clothes can make working in electrics much safer.
Tinted Smoke Lenses for Sun and UV protection
These Portwest Safety Sunglasses feature smoke lenses, offering comprehensive protection from UV radiation, sun glare and light transmission.
Unique Design Can be Worn as Glasses or Goggles
The PS11 Portwest model includes both flexible arms and an elastic band. This allows them to be worn as goggles or glasses, depending on the personal preference of the wearer.
Removable EVA Foam for Comfort and Protection
Included with the Portwest Safety Glasses is a layer of EVA foam, making them more comfortable and offering additional protection from shocks, dust and debris. The EVA layer is also conveniently removable, offering a customised fit.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant at Extreme Temperatures
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts at extreme temperatures and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog coating, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS11 Safety Goggles Available with Other Lenses?
The Portwest PS11 Safety Glasses are also available with the following lenses: