Portwest Welding Eye Screen Safety Glasses PW68BGR
With a shade 5 lens and lateral protection, the Portwest Welding Eye Screen Safety Glasses PW68BGR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, and are particularly useful for welding tasks. They feature adjustable arms for comfort, and are scratch resistant to increase longevity.
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Welding Safety Eye Screen Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Personal Eye Protection: Filters for Welding and Related Techniques
- Multipurpose safety glasses with a green shade 5 lens
- Shade 5 lens is ideal for many welding tasks
- Lightweight polycarbonate glasses feature extendable arms for enhanced comfort and fit
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Side protection improves safety while working
- Scratch resistance for greater longevity
- Product code: PW68BGR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Direct Vent Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
When wearing safety glasses all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW68BGR Safety Glasses feature a lightweight design constructed from polycarbonate. The side arms are extendable, allowing the length to be adjusted to ensure optimal levels of comfort with an improved fit.
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |