Portwest Gas Welding Safety Goggles PW60BGR
With a shade 5 lens and a flip-up design, the Portwest Gas Welding Safety Goggles PW60BGR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, and are particularly useful for welding tasks and grinding operations. The CE-certified goggles feature indirect ventilation, and provide resistance to fog and scratches for improved longevity and safety.
EN Compliance of Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Welding Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 175 - Personal Eye Protection: Equipment for Eye and Face Protection During Welding and Allied Processes
- Welding safety goggles with a clear shade 5 lens
- Shade 5 lens is ideal for many welding tasks
- Flip-up lens design enables goggles to be used during grinding operations
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- CE-certified goggles with indirect ventilation for reduced splash entry
- Flame resistant for enhanced levels of protection in a wide range of industries
- Anti-scratch coating increases longevity of goggles
- Anti-fog design reduces risks of goggles fogging up
- Product code: PW60BGR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The safety goggles provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
The PW60GBR safety goggles feature a flip-up lens design. This makes them ideal for using intermittently, improving their versatility of use. It also allows the glasses to be used during grinding operations, ensuring that the right eye protection can be provided.
Flip-Up Lens for Versatile Use
The goggles also provide indirect ventilation, allowing the goggles to remain comfortable while reducing the risk of direct splash entry. With a flame-resistant construction they provide ongoing reliable protection in a wide range of industries and during a vast array of tasks.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Goggles
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |