Portwest Wraparound Pro Clear Safety Glasses PR32CLR
With a lightweight construction, and flexible arms for extra comfort, the Portwest Wraparound Pro Clear Safety Glasses PR32CLR are perfect for extended use. An anti-scratch and fog coating ensure total clarity, while good protection against particle impact is ideal for a wide range of mechanical tasks.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2, 1, F, T
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Portwest Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
- Features anti-scratch and fog coating for total clarity
- Flexible arms offer comfort and a catered fit
- Can protect against dangerous levels of UV light
- Polycarbonate construction ensures durability
- Clear lenses give total viability
- One lens contour offers more of a panoramic view
- Ultra lightweight design ideal for extended use
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
Ideal for Longer Use
The Portwest Clear Safety Glasses are designed for extended use, because they use a comfortable lightweight construction coupled with a wraparound design that ensures the glasses sit comfortably on the ears. Furthermore an anti-scratch and fog coating keep clarity, meaning that you don't have to keep cleaning the glasses.
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Clear Wraparound Safety Glasses feature UV filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Wraparound Pro Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a variety of different tasks and industries. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; sun glare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |