Riley Chrona Indoor Outdoor Rubber Glasses RLY00043
Safety glasses are imperative for busy development sites, but sometimes they can prove oppressive and uncomfortable, especially over long shifts. Utilising soft TPE rubber material across vital areas, the Riley Chrona Indoor Outdoor Rubber Glasses RLY00042 ensure lasting comfort throughout the working day, whilst specialised lenses reduce the visual shock when moving between indoor and outdoor environments.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.7, 1, FT, KN
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.7
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
EN Compliance of the Riley Chrona Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Riley Chrona Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection: Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 22mm steel ball weighing 43 grams dropped from 1.3 metres at a speed of 18km/h. The lens must remain in the frame not shatter, and the frame likewise must remain intact.
- Contemporary style for professional workwear
- Length adjustable temples for different head shapes
- Universal soft TPE nose bridge allows for superior comfort
- TPE temple tips give additional grip and comfort
- Supplied with a microfibre storage pouch
- Indoor/outdoor lenses ease transition between interiors and exteriors
- 9.5-base curved lens for quality vision
Why Should I Trust Riley Safety Glasses?
Performance eyewear specialists Riley are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of protective eyewear. They are consistently recognised by specialists for their groundbreaking approaches to eyesight protection, most notably winning the Safety Solutions Award at the 2019 BSIF (British Safety Industry Federation).
What Makes the Riley Chrona Safety Glasses So Comfortable?
The Riley Chrona Safety Glasses provide exceptional comfort over long busy periods, without ever feeling oppressive across the face. That's because the Chrona utilise TPE rubber material across sensitive areas, including the temple ends and nose bridge, allowing for soft and soothing comfort.
What Types of Lenses Are Available?
The Riley Chrona Safety Glasses are available in several different lens variants:
- Indoor/Outdoor - Eases the transition of light when moving between interiors and exteriors
- Grey - Excellent for deflecting light on bright sunny days
- Clear - All round lenses for industrial worksites
The Riley Chroma Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Documentation of the Riley Chrona Indoor Outdoor Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |