Riley Fresna Polycarbonate Grey Lens Glasses RLY00072
It's important to protect your eyes in workplaces where projectiles, sparks and other hazards are present. Constructed from highly tensile polycarbonate and coated with an anti-fog/scratch coating, the Riley Fresna Polycarbonate Grey Lens Glasses RLY00072 protect the wearer from industrial hazards, as well as UV and solar radiation.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 5-2.5, 1, FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
EN Compliance of the Riley Fresna Polycarbonate Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Riley Fresna Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection: Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 22mm steel ball weighing 43 grams dropped from 1.3 metres at a speed of 18km/h. The lens must remain in the frame not shatter, and the frame likewise must remain intact.
- Wide angle vision allows for increased peripherals
- Close fitting lateral protection ensures maximum protection
- Universal nose bridge for all shapes and sizes
- Slim temples enhance comfort when worn with ear defenders
- Tinted lens shades ensure optimal vision in bright conditions
- Weighs only 26g for a lightweight user experience
- 8-Base lens for optimal perspective
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
- 100% metal free
Why Should I Trust Riley Glasses?
Performance eyewear specialists Riley are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of protective eyewear. They are consistently recognised by specialists for their groundbreaking approaches to eyesight protection, most notably winning the Safety Solutions Award at the 2019 BSIF (British Safety Industry Federation).
What Makes the Riley Fresna Polycarbonate Glasses Secure?
The Riley Fresna Glasses utilise a robust design to protect the wearer in a variety of industrial settings. Constructed from a highly tensile polycarbonate material, the Fresna glasses will outlast other safety glasses, whilst their anti-scratch and anti-fog coating ensure a consistent level of performance.
What Lenses Are Available for the Riley Fresna Glasses?
The Riley Fresna are available in several different lens colours:
- Grey - Reduces all light equally, recommended for bright and sunny weather
- Clear - All round lenses for optimal visual clarity on industrial worksites
The Riley Fresna Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Documentation of the Riley Fresna Polycarbonate Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |