UCi Direct Vent Safety Goggles SG231
The UCi Direct Vent Safety Goggles SG231 offer an economical yet reliable eye-protection against medium energy impact and liquid splashes. The frame also features four open vents to allow direct ventilation, making the SG231 Goggles a more comfortable choice for use over extended periods of time.
EN Compliance of the UCi Safety Goggles SG231
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the UCi SG231 have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Four open vents allow for direct ventilation to protect from debris
- Shields from medium energy impacts and liquid splashes
- Lightweight to facilitate comfort even after long hours
- Sturdy and durable to ensure reliability to users
- Suitable for protection from average speed impacts
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Elastic
High Standards of Protection
The SG231 Goggles are the epitome of economical reliability; they are suitable for protection from average speed impact, can withstand medium energy impact and shield from droplets of liquids. The four vents featured in the goggles also means that you will remain comfortable without compromising your protection against debris.
The UCi Safety Goggles SG231 are designed to fit most users. They are also supplied with an adjustable strap to allow wearers to adapt the size to their need.
Certification of the UCi Direct Vent Safety Goggles SG231
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate |
| || |