Uvex 9143296 Protecting Planet i-Guard Sealed Safety Glasses
Featuring a comfortable face seal, the Uvex 9143296 Protecting Planet i-Guard Sealed Safety Glasses completely prevent any liquids or droplets from entering your eyes. These glasses not only excel in keeping your eyes safe but also keep the planet safe too, using recycled plastic and a more sustainable manufacturing process, these glasses are the planet friendly choice.
- Frame Marking: W 166 34 F CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FKN CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex 9143296 Protecting Planet i-Guard Sealed Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-Guard Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-Guard Safety Spectacles
- Versatile eyewear that provides particle and liquid protection for a variety of applications
- Completely clear lenses that are coated with supravision for fog and scratch resistance
- Flexible rubber face seal that provides both comfort and protection against droplets and liquids
- Adjustable side arms have multi-incline points for a good fit with the majority of head shapes
- X-tended sideshield provides additional dust and particle protection wraparound coverage
- Relatively lightweight build, ergonomic side arms and soft seal ensure a comfortable wear
- Sustainable build with less emissions involved in production and reduced packaging
- The glasses themselves are environmentally friendly, built with bio-based, recycled materials
- Supravision coating is UV resistant with 100% protection form UVA and UVB radiation
- Frame Material: Recycled polycarbonate and polyesters
- Seal Material: Recycled thermoplastic elastomers
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Product code: 9143296
Built for Sustainability
Part of the Uvex Protecting Planet range, these glasses are built from recycled and bio-based materials for a resource-saving and sustainable piece of protective eyewear. Uvex have adapted their production process and with new packaging units, a compact user manual and less printed labels they have managed to reduce packaging materials by more than half.
Protection from Droplets and Splashes
The face seal included on the i-Guard Safety Glasses is a comfortable feature that provides exceptional protection. In any profession where liquids could cause damage to your eyes or carry the risk of infection, these sealed glasses are guaranteed to keep your eyes dry and safe.
The Uvex i-Guard Sealed Glasses are fitted with X-tended sideshields that provide your eyes with wraparound protection, these large and flat lenses mean that the safety glasses are appropriate for over-the-glasses wear. Stop dirt, dust and flying particles from reaching your eye from the sides with these sustainable glasses.
Uvex's proprietary Supravision lens coating keeps the vision of these glasses absolutely clear and increases their longevity thanks to its anti-scratch properties. This unique formula is also anti-fog protection on both sides of the lens guaranteeing clarity of vision throughout your working day. This coating also provides exceptional UV resistance filtering out harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
Adjustable Side Arms for Comfort
The i-Guard 9143296 features adjustable side arms that can be set at multiple levels of inclination to allow the wearer a variety of comfortable fits so that you can be sure there is one that works best for you. Designed to accommodate the majority of head shapes, the ergonomic side arms fit perfectly without creating uncomfortable pressure points.
The Uvex i-Guard Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users, with flexible side arms that have multiple stages of inclination to fit the vast majority of head shapes. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a re-sellable condition with all original documentation.