Uvex 9143295 Protecting Planet i-Lite Clear Safety Glasses
Designed with flat lenses and an extended sideshield, the Uvex 9143295 Protecting Planet i-Lite Clear Safety Glasses provide total coverage for exceptional eye protection. Focused around sustainability, these safety glasses are built from recycled and bio-based materials without compromising the quality design and mechanical strength typical of Uvex's glasses.
- Frame Marking: W 166 F CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FKN CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex 9143295 Protecting Planet i-Lite Clear Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-Lite Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-Lite Safety Spectacles
- Versatile eyewear that provides particle and liquid protection for a variety of applications
- Completely clear lenses that are coated with supravision for fog and scratch resistance
- Adjustable side arms with three stages of inclination to fit the majority of head shapes
- X-tended sideshield provides additional dust and particle protection for your whole eye
- Excellent wear guarantees comfort with the lightweight design and ergonomic sides
- Sustainable build with less emissions involved in production and reduced packaging
- The glasses themselves are environmentally friendly, built with bio-based materials
- Supravision coating is UV resistant with 100% protection form UVA and UVB radiation
- Frame Material: Recycled polycarbonate and polyesters
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Product code: 9143295
Built for Sustainability
Part of the Uvex Protecting Planet range, these glasses are built from recycled and bio-based materials for a resource-saving and sustainable piece of protective eyewear. Uvex have adapted their production process and with new packaging units, a compact user manual and less printed labels they have managed to reduce packaging materials by more than half.
The Uvex i-Lite Safety Glasses are fitted with X-tended sideshields that provide your eyes with wraparound protection, these large and flat lenses mean that the safety glasses are appropriate for over-the-glasses wear. Stop dirt, dust and flying particles from reaching your eye from the sides with these sustainable glasses.
Uvex's proprietary Supravision lens coating keeps the vision of these glasses absolutely clear and increases their longevity thanks to its anti-scratch properties. This unique formula is also anti-fog protection on both sides of the lens guaranteeing clarity of vision throughout your working day. This coating also provides exceptional UV resistance filtering out harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
Adjustable Side Arms for Comfort
The i-Lite 9143295 features multi-stage adjustable side arms that allow the wearer a variety of ways to customise the glasses so that you can find the fit that works best for you. Designed to accommodate the majority of head shapes, the ergonomic side arms fit perfectly without creating uncomfortable pressure points.
The Uvex i-Lite Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users, with flexible side arms that have multiple stages of inclination to fit the vast majority of head shapes. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a re-sellable condition with all original documentation.