Uvex i-lite Clear Safety Glasses 9143265
Designed for maximum usability, the Uvex i-lite Clear Safety Glasses 9143265 offer users the perfect blend of comfort and protection. Using a top quality Supravision lens coating with additional side eye protection, customers remain permanently shielded from fog, scratches and other hazards.
For a personalised and comfortable fit, these glasses also feature multi-stage adjustable arms to suit the needs of everyone, as well as an ergonomic design to prevent the creation of pressure points.
- 1 x Pair of Safety Glasses
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-lite Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-lite Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 170 (Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters)
Key Features of the i-lite Glasses
- Simple yet versatile design for multiple applications
- Flat lens design for unrestricted vision at work
- Uses a robust polycarbonate material for the lens for durability
- Supravision lens coating technology for permanent resistance to fog and scratches
- Metal-free design for sustainable workwear option
- Multiple size adjustments for arms for personalisation and maximum comfort
- Ergonomic arm construction for comfortable fit without creating pressure points
- X-tended side shield offers additional side eye protection
- Meets the requirements for safety standards EN 166 and EN 170 for reliability
- UV 400 filter for 100% protection against dangerous UVA and UVB radiation (to 400 nm)
Who Can Use the 9143265 Glasses?
With such a versatile design, these safety glasses are suitable for wide range of applications. Suitable uses include:
- Lab work
- Chemical plants
- Metal work
Designed for Your Comfort
It's crucial to have a pair of safety glasses that enhance your comfort when used for extended periods of time. The Uvex i-lite's have a number of features that make them the ideal choice of safety workwear, including:
- Adjustable Features: The 9143265 glasses feature multi-stage adjustable side arms, allowing for a personalised fit for all head shapes and sizes
- Optimal Vision: With a large, flat lens design, these safety glasses offer users a wide and unrestricted field of vision
- High Technology Lenses: Using a Supravision coating technology, the Uvex i-lite's offer permanent resistance to fog and scratches
- Extra Protection: On top of their robust construction, these safety glasses have extended side shields for additional protection against splashes and impact
Essential for High Risk Environments
Using a high technology Supravision lens coating, users are permanently shielded from fog and scratches. This is particularly useful when working in poor weather conditions, warm climates or high risk environments.
Due to their customisable features, these safety glasses are supplied in one size.
Other Available Models
The Uvex i-lite Safety Glasses are also available in another lens and frame configuration. Please view the link below for alternative safety eyewear.