Uvex i-5 Brown-Tinted SAFETY gLASSES 9183064
Are you yet to find a pair of safety glasses that meet all your needs? Look no further, as the Uvex i-5 Brown-Tinted Safety Glasses 9183064 provide you with premium protection with added features to enhance your comfort and their usability. Using a Supravision lens coating with a sunglare and blue light reduction filter, these glasses enhance your safety and reduce the strain placed on your eyes in a wide range of high risk environments.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.4 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Frame Colour: Black/White
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FTKN
- Lens Colour: CBR65 Brown
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex I-5 Safety Glasses
The i-5 Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 172 (Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters)
Why Choose the i-5 Glasses?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The 9183064 Glasses have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- CBR65 Lenses: New brown lenses with 65% transmission offer blue light reduction and contrast enhancement
- X-tended Sideshield: To prevent dust particles and liquid entering from different angles, the i-5s feature an extended lens for extra protection
- Adjustable Arms: Allows you to achieve different side arm lengths and tilts for a comfortable and secure fit
- Soft Ergonomic Features: These glasses feature a moulded nose pad and ear pieces to reduce pressure and ensure comfort at all times
- Supravision Excellence: Ensures permanent anti-fog protection on the interior and extreme resistance to chemicals and scratches on the exterior
Key Features of the Uvex i-5 Safety Glasses
- Slim-arm safety spectacles with a modern, sporty design
- Fitted with innovative CBR65 brown-tinted lenses for relaxed, pain-free vision
- Proven Supravision coating for anti-fog interior and chemical and scratch resistance on the exterior
- Reduces blue light transmission for minimal eye strain
- Integrated side guard for additional protection against propelled objects and liquids
- Adjustable side-arm length and tilt for maximum comfort and secure fit
- Moulded soft nose bridge and nose piece for comfortable positioning
- Meets the requirements of EN 166 and EN 172 for reliability and guaranteed safety
Where Can I Use the Uvex i-5 Glasses?
Delivering both outstanding protection and comfort with a highly compatible slimline design, the 9183064 Glasses are perfect for a variety of industries and applications, including:
- Lab work
- Metal handling
- Glass handling
Supravision Excellence Coating
The i-5 Glasses feature Uvex's proprietary Supravision Excellence lens coating. This unique formula provides anti-fog protection for at least 16 seconds on the inside of the lens, and makes them extremely scratch resistant and chemical resistant on the outside.
Are The i-5s Available In Other Models?
These frames are also available in the following lenses and configurations:
The Uvex i-5 Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size. They have an adaptable design that should allow a comfortable fit to be achieved for most users.