Uvex Super F OTG Brown-Tinted Safety Glasses 9169164
Blue light is a permanent feature of our workplace, but too much exposure through smartphones, tablets and laptops can leave us unable to sleep after long shifts. Cut blue light transmission by over 50% with the Uvex Super F OTG Brown-Tinted Safety Glasses 9169164, a pair of chemical-resistant safety overspectacles suitable for prescription lenses wearers.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.4 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FTKN
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Super F OTG Safety Glasses
The Uvex Super F OTG Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 172 (Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare)
Why Choose the Uvex F OTG Safety Glasses 9169164?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex F OTG have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- CBR65 Lenses: Brand new brown-tinted lenses with 65% transmission, capable of enhancing contrast, reducing blue light and offering a relaxed perspective.
- Prescription Lens Compatible: These overspecs are suitable for those already wearing prescription lenses and require further protection.
- Unrestricted Peripherals: Wide lenses allow users to perceive their surroundings with increased visual clarity.
- Soft Arm Ends: Wearer comfort is ensured by the Uvex Super F OTG's soft arm ends, which prevent the usual pinching that accompanies standard glasses.
- Supravision Excellence: Ensures permanent anti-fog protection on the interior and extreme resistance to chemicals and scratches on the exterior.
Key Features of the Uvex Super F OTG Glasses
- Wide overspecs for visitors, staff and workers
- Compatible with those wearing prescription lenses
- Fitted with innovative CBR65 brown-tinted lenses for relaxed, pain-free vision
- Contrast enhancement, blue light reduction and UV 400 protection
- Great resistance to sun glare, allowing for renewed concentration
- Anti-fog on the interior, scratch and chemical resistant on the exterior
- Soft arm ends provide fantastic user comfort
Where Can I Use the Uvex Super F OTG Glasses?
Delivering complex protection for both prescription and standard wearers, the Uvex Super F OTG Glasses are perfect for a variety of industries and applications, including:
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Chemical Testing
- Water Works
- Pipeline Construction
- Ground Covering
Why Should You Protect Against Blue Light?
In the modern age, blue light transmission is inevitable, but too much of it can leave you awake into the early hours. With the Uvex Super F OTG Blue Light Protection Glasses, you can block up to 50% of blue light transmission, allowing for superior wakefulness and natural sleeping patterns.
How Comfortable Are the Uvex Super F OTG?
The Uvex Super F OTG are designed to provide maximum comfort for a variety of users. Their larger than average frame and lenses allow wearers of prescription lenses to fit these specs on without difficulty, while their soft arm ends allow for comfortable wear all day long.
Supravision Excellence Coating
The Uvex Super F OTG feature Uvex's proprietary Supravision Excellence lens coating. This unique formula provides anti-fog protection for at least 16 seconds on the inside of the lens, and makes them extremely scratch- and chemical-resistant on the outside.
The Super F OTG Glasses are supplied in a single universal size. They have an adaptable design that should allow a comfortable fit to be achieved for most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable as long as they are in a resellable condition with all the original documentation.
Documentation for the Uvex Super F OTG Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement |