Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses 9160-045
Thanks to their duo component technology, the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses 9160-045 are uncompromisingly safe and comfortable. They are moulded from two material components, making them hard and stable where needed, and soft and sensitive in the areas around the nose, forehead and ears.
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
Key Features of the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses
- Offer Level 5 welding protection
- Trendy welding glasses with adjustable side arm length
- Perfect colour recognition due to their uvex sun glare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Anti-fog interior and scratch-resistant exterior
- Help minimise burns caused by welding sparks
- Soft uvex quattroflex components ensure pressure-free fit
- Unrestricted side visibility due to the lens geometry
Exceptionally Comfortable Design
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses have been built with soft uvex quattroflex side arms and soft components around the nose and the forehead to ensure a pleasant and pressure-free fit. Moreover, the inclination and length of the side arms can be adjusted between multiple levels, allowing them to be adapted individually to all facial shapes.
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.