Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses 9160-043
To guarantee optimal safety, comfort and usability, the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses 9160-043 are built using duo component technology, which means that they are moulded from two material components. This means these Safety Glasses are hard and stable where needed, and soft in the sensitive areas around the nose, forehead and ears. Moreover, the inclination and length of the side arms can be adjusted to ensure lasting comfort for all wearers.
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
Key Features of the Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses
- Offer Level 3 welding protection
- Trendy welding glasses with adjustable side arm length
- Perfect colour recognition due to uvex sun glare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Adjustable inclination and length of the side arms
- Anti-fog interior and extremely scratch-resistant exterior
- Soft components ensure a pleasant and pressure-free fit
- Unrestricted side visibility thanks to the lens geometry
Exceptionally Comfortable Design
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses have been built with soft uvex quattroflex side arms and soft components around the nose and the forehead to ensure a pleasant and pressure-free fit. Moreover, the inclination and length of the side arms can be adjusted between multiple levels, allowing them to be adapted individually to all facial shapes.
The Uvex i-vo Welding Safety Glasses 9160-043 are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.