Uvex Ultravision Welding Safety Glasses 9301-145
Comfortable and ergonomic, the Uvex Ultravision Welding Safety Glasses 9301-145 offer unrestricted side visibility. They feature perfect colour recognition, thanks to the Uvex sun glare filters, while the new filter technology combines UV and IR protection. These flexible, wide-vision glasses are also suitable for use as overspecs.
EN Compliance of the Uvex Welding Safety Glasses
The Uvex Ultravision Welding Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Protection
Key Features of the Uvex Welding Safety Glasses
- Classic, ergonomic-wide welding safety glasses with unrestricted side visibility
- Perfect colour recognition thanks to uvex sun glare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Anti-fog coating on the inside for clear visibility
- Scratch-resistant exterior for increased durability
- Assure optimum wearability due to cleverly designed ventilation system
- Large goggle body ensures they can be worn as overspecs
Exceptionally Comfortable Design
The Uvex Welding Safety Glasses feature an anti-fog coating on the inside, and an extremely scratch resistant exterior that minimises burns due to welding sparks. Moreover, their cleverly designed ventilation system ensures optimum wearability and comfort.
The Uvex Welding Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.