Betafit FFP3V Premium Moulded Respirator With Valve
Tested and certified, the Betafit FFP3V Premium Moulded Respirator with Valve provides APF20 protection for the highest protection against very fine dusts and mists. An adjustable nosebridge, headstrap, and complete foam inner face seal ensures a comfortable fit for all day wear.
EN COMPLIANCE OF Betafit Moulded Respirator With Valve
To ensure that you are receiving the best protection possible, this respirator has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this half mask complies are as follows:
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 ( Protection against very fine dusts and mists)
Key Features and Benefits
- Top of the range respirator with valve for protection and comfort
- Provides the ultimate protection against very fine dusts and mists
- Adjustable nosebridge and headstrap for an excellent fit
- Complete foam inner face seal
- Exhalation valve and electrostatic filter media allows for low breathing resistance
- Tested and CE approved to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 for reliable usage
Protection Against Very Fine Dust and Mist
The FFP3V Moulded Respirator is a filter mask that covers the nose and mouth to protect against fine dust, toxic vapours and aerosols. CE certified to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, and providing APF20 protection ( 20 x workplace exposure limit), this mask provides the highest protection available, filtering tiny particles to keep you safe.
How Comfortable Is ThE ffp3v fILTER mASK?
The Betafit Filter Mask features an adjustable nosebridge and headstrap, and a complete foam inner face seal that ensures a perfect fit for most wearers. Additionally an exhalation valve and electrostatic filter allows for low breathing resistance for optimum comfort.
Low Profile Design
The low-profile design of this respirator allows for high visibility and easy mobility, which means you can carry out tasks seamlessly without the struggle that's often caused by bulkier face masks and respirators.