Bollé Silex SILEXPSI Clear Safety Glasses
Providing ultra-wraparound protection and clarity of vision, the Bollé Silex SILEXPSI Clear Safety Glasses are designed to keep your eyes safe during indoor industrial work. These safety glasses ensure a comfortable fit thanks to indented bi-material temples that stay securely in place without a pressure point.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Silex SILEXPSI Clear Safety Glasses
To ensure that these glasses provide quality and reliable protection, they have been tested against EN standards; they comply as follows;
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
- Polycarbonate build is durable to protect your eyes from particles and extreme temperatures
- Built with FLEX 160° temples for an ultra-wraparound fit that will fit the majority of head shapes
- Bi-material temples feature small indentations to stay securely in place without pressure points
- PLATINUM LITE coating is anti-fog meaning the clarity of the lenses won't become obstructed
- Clarity of vision and panoramic view with wraparound protection that protects your whole eye
- Designed to feature no metal parts, making these suitable for use in all industrial workplaces
- Weight: 30g (approx 0.066 lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Navy/Cyan
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate/Thermoplastic Rubber
These glasses provide a clear, panoramic view ideal for protection while working in industrial environments where you need a clear view of what is happening around you. Thanks to their anti-fog PLATINUM LITE coating you can be confident that these glasses won't become clouded in the middle of a key industrial process.
These glasses are built with FLEX 160° protection that wraps around your eyes to prevent particles causing injury whatever direction they come from. The soft and pliable frame can fit the majority of head shapes with a close fit for exceptional security.
The Bollé Silex SILEXPSI Clear Safety Glasses are built without any metal parts. This means that they are suitable for use in all work environments, even where a small piece of metal could cause significant issues such as medical environments where being near an MRI could cause problems.
All Day Comfort
Designed to be worn throughout the working day without creating discomfort, these glasses feature bi-material temples that are flexible and comfortable. These temples have small indentations for grip that allow them to stay securely in place without applying unnecessary pressure that could build to a pressure point.
Bollé recommend that these glasses should be cleaned regularly to maintain their quality and clarity of vision. Frequent cleaning will not compromise the build quality or protection that the glasses provide. For maximum longevity of use, they should be stored in a rigid shell case or microfibre pouch.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC. Designed to protect your glasses this adjustable round-the-neck cord means you can remove your glasses while keeping them close to prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you are kitting out a workforce.
Aleternative Colours Available
We also stock the Bollé Silex Safety Glasses in other colours with each variant providing its own form of unique protection. Choose the lens colour which will provide the best protection for you: