Bollé Silex SILEXPSJ Yellow Safety Glasses
For protection from harmful blue light and sharpened contrast in low light environments, the yellow tinted Bollé Silex SILEXPSJ Yellow Safety Glasses are ideal for work that frequently moves between high and low light environments. These glasses also provide wraparound protection to prevent harmful particles from entering your eye at any angle.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Silex SILEXPSJ Yellow Safety Glasses
To ensure that these glasses meet the quality standards they proclaim they have been tested to against EN standards; they comply as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
- Yellow-tinted lenses reduce harmful blue light emitted from screens to prevent fatigue and headaches
- These lenses are amber coloured to heighten contrast in low light environments for sharper visibility
- FLEX 160° temples are designed to provide ultra-wraparound protection to keep your whole eye safe
- Pliable temples that can flex and adapt to comfortably fit the majority of head shapes
- Bi-material temples use slight indentations to stay securely in place without uncomfortable pressure points
- Coated with PLATINUM LITE anti-fog coating on both sides of the lens to ensure your view stays unobstructed
- Panoramic vision for protection from blue light and sharpened contrast wherever you look
- Designed without any metal parts so these glasses can be used near MRI machines or in industrial workplaces
- Weight: 30g (approx 0.066 lbs)
- Lens Colour: Amber
- Frame Colour: Yellow/Black
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate/Thermoplastic Rubber
The amber colour of these lenses increases contrast in low light environments, making them ideal for indoor work or night driving as well as tasks that takes place in both bright and dark environments. Thanks to their yellow tint these glasses also filter out harmful blue light which will in turn reduce eye fatigue, headaches and improve your depth perception.
Designed for Wraparound Protection
Built with FLEX 160° frames that wrap around your eyes for better protection these glasses will prevent any particles reaching your eye, whatever angle they approach from. The frame is soft and pliable to accommodate various head shapes comfortably so the majority of adults can receive Bollé's quality protection.
Built Without Metal
These Bollé Glasses are built completely without metal parts meaning that they are suitable for use in environments where even a small, unwanted piece of metal could cause complications. From industrial workplaces such as mining to medical environments near an MRI, these glasses can be used without a problem.
No Pressure Points
The Bollé Silex SILEXPSJ Yellow Safety Glasses are designed to be worn for long periods throughout the working day without becoming uncomfortable. Their bi-material temples feature slight indentations alongside their material combination to comfortably stay securely in place without creating a pressure point.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Bollé recommend regularly cleaning these glasses in order to maintain their quality of vision. Regular cleaning will not impact or compromise their build or the protection that they provide. For optimum longevity of use these glasses should be stored in either a hard-shell case or microfibre pouch.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC, an adjustable round-the-neck cord designed to protect your glasses and prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you are kitting out a workforce and want to ensure everyone will hold onto their own pair of safety glasses.
Available in Alternate Colours
The Bollé Silex Safety Glasses are available in with multiple colours across a variety of versions. Choose the design which is best suited to you: