Bollé Silex+ SILEXPPSI Clear Safety Glasses
With an anti-fog and scratch resistant coating, the Bollé Silex+ SILEXPPSI Clear Safety Glasses do not just provide quality protection but also absolute clarity of vision. Boasting panoramic vision and wraparound protection, these glasses are sure to keep your eyes protected and vision clear during busy moments in the industrial process.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, K, N CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Standard Compliance of the Bollé Silex+ SILEXPPSI Clear Safety Glasses
To ensure they provide quality and reliable protection, these glasses have been tested against EN standards and they comply as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Protection
- A clear vision that will not become obstructed preserving your security
- Wraparound protection that covers your whole eye for maximum protection
- FLEX 160° temples can adapt to the majority of head shapes for a comfortable fit
- Bi-material frame design uses indents to grip securely without pressure points
- Fog and scratch resistant PLATINUM coating ensures consistent clarity of vision
- Panoramic field of view for unrestricted visibility of the workplace around you
- No metal parts included in the build
- Weight: 30g (approx 0.066 lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Blue/Yellow
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate/Thermoplastic Rubber
Consistently Clear View
The clarity of vision provided by these lenses is guaranteed thanks to their PLATINUM coating. Both anti-scratch and fog resistant, you can be sure that these glasses won't become clouded during an essential moment in your industrial operations. Their anti-scratch properties make them durable and they can easily survive general wear and tear.
Total Eye Protection
Built to provide ultra-wraparound protection, these glasses feature a soft and pliable FLEX 160° frame that is flexible and able to fit the majority of head shapes comfortably. By providing wraparound cover for your eye, these Silex Safety Glasses don't just protect you from harmful UV rays but also any stray, dangerous particles.
These glasses have been tested to comply with EN Standard 166 and 170 which means they can survive impacts from particles and use in extreme temperatures. The Silex+ Safety Glasses are durable and safe, for eye protection that you can trust.
No Metal Design
These Bollé Glasses have a completely metal free build, meaning that they are suitable for use in environments where even a small piece of metal could cause problems, such as working near an MRI machine. Whether in industrial workplaces or medical environments, these glasses won't cause unwanted issues.
No Pressure Points
The Bollé Silex+ SILEXPPSI Clear Safety Glasses are designed to be comfortable even when worn for long periods throughout the working day. The bi-material frames have slight indentations that keep them securely in place without creating unnecessary pressure points.
Cleaning and Maintenance
As these glasses are clear, Bollé recommend that they should be cleaned regularly to maintain their quality of vision. Regular cleaning will not impact or compromise the anti-fog, anti-scratch coating on these glasses. To maximise the lifespan of the Silex+ Safety Glasses, it is best to store them in either a hard-shell case or microfibre pouch.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC, an adjustable round-the-neck cord designed to protect your glasses and prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you are kitting out a workforce and want to ensure everyone will hold onto their own pair of safety glasses.
Available in Alternate Colours
The Bollé Silex+ Safety Glasses are available in with multiple colours across a variety of versions. Choose the design which is best suited to you: