Bollé Silex+ SILEXPCSP Copper Safety Glasses
If your work involves frequent use of screens or takes you between bright and dark environments, the Bollé Silex+ SILEXPCSP Copper Safety Glasses are tinted for your protection. These glasses don't only provide wraparound cover to keep your eyes safe, but also actively filter out harmful blue light and sharpen contrast in low light environments.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.4 1 F, T, K, N CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Protection from Sun Glare: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Standard Compliance of the Bollé Silex+ Copper Safety Glasses SILEXPCSP
To ensure the protection provided by these glasses is both quality and reliable, they have been tested against EN standards and they comply as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal eye protection
- EN 172 - Solar Protection
- Copper lenses provide visibility in high and low light, ideal for workplaces with alternating light levels
- The lenses provide blue light filtration which causes fatigue and headaches from frequent screen use
- Wraparound frame features FLEX 160° technology to protect your whole eye from approaching hazards
- With adaptable frames that are soft and pliable to comfortably accommodate a variety of head shapes
- Bi-material frame has indentations for secure wear and stays in place without creating pressure points
- PLATINUM coated on both sides of the lens for fog and scratch resistance ensuring the glasses longevity
- Panoramic field of view gives you blue light protection and low light contrast all around you
- No metal parts included in the build
- Weight: 30g (approx 0.066 lbs)
- Lens Colour: Brown
- Frame Colour: Grey/Black
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate/Thermoplastic Rubber
Copper Coloured Coverage
These copper-tinted lenses are designed for use in environments with alternating light levels, providing 65% light transmission they are suitable for blocking bright light and heightening contrast. They also work to filter out harmful blue light which can cause fatigue and headaches for those whose work involves high screen usage.
Designed to provide ultra-wraparound protection, these glasses have soft and pliable FLEX 160° frames that will adapt to the majority of head shapes comfortably. By providing protection that wraps around the eye, these Silex Safety Glasses will prevent hazardous and dangerous particles from injuring you wherever they approach from.
Optimum Eye Protection
These glasses have been tested for use in an environment where high speed particles are present with extreme temperatures. Their polycarbonate build means they won't just keep blue light and sun glare from harming your eyes but also protect against high-speed particles ideal for workers in industry such as construction.
No Metal Build
The design of these Bollé Glasses doesn't feature any metal parts, making them suitable for use in environments where even a small piece of unwanted metal could cause problems, such as near an MRI machine. These glasses will provide reliable protection wherever they are used, whether in industrial workplaces or medical environments.
The Bollé Silex+ SILEXPCSP Copper Safety Glasses are designed for all day comfort so that they can be worn throughout the working day without creating pressure points. The bi-material frames are designed to stay in place and have grippy indentations that secure the glasses comfortably.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Bollé recommend that these glasses should be cleaned regularly to best maintain their quality protection. Cleaning the glasses will not impact or compromise the fog and scratch resistant lens coating. For optimum longevity it is best to store the glasses in either a microfibre pouch or rigid hard-shell case.
Optional Neck Cord
We recommend purchasing these glasses alongside the Bollé Safety Glasses Neck Cord CORDC, an adjustable round-the-neck cord designed to protect your glasses and prevent you from losing them. This accessory is ideal if you are kitting out a workforce and want to ensure everyone will hold onto their own pair of safety glasses.
Available in Alternate Colours
The Bollé Silex+ Safety Glasses are available in multiple colours across a variety of versions. Choose the design which is best suited to you: