3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
Heavy-duty physical work often requires protection for the eyes, however it can be difficult to find a pair of glasses that will fit securely on your face. The self-adjusting 3M Securefit Protective Eyewear will mould to your face shape, and the 3M pressure diffusion temple technology allows for maximum comfort over the course of the day.
- Frame Marking: 3M EN 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 3M 1 FT
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of 3M SecureFit Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the SecureFit Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection for Sun Glare
- Self-Adjusting: Self-adjusting glasses for personalised and secure fit
- Secure: Snug fit and moulded nose bridge prevents slippage even when moving
- Anti-Fog: Clear vision even during exertion due to anti-fog lens
- Anti-Scratch: Lens will resist scratching for maximum durability
- UV light: Polycarbonate lens absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm
- Diffused Pressure: 3M pressure diffusion temple technology for maximum comfort
Scratch Resistant Lenses
To ensure that your glasses retain their high level of clarity even after extended periods of use the Securefit Glasses feature scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses. This makes the glasses ideal for work that requires both protection and a high level of attention to detail.
The Securefit Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
How Comfortable Is the 3M Eyewear?
The design of the glasses applies pressure on the less sensitive back of the head, instead of side, which achieves a supremely comfortable fit even during rapid head movements.
What Is 3M's Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology?
3M’s innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalisation, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size and shape of the wearer’s head.
What Is the Optical Class of the 3M Eyewear?
The glasses are a member of the highest optical class, allowing for prolonged use with excellent coverage and good field of vision. The glasses have a rimless, single-lens design which contributes to this effect.
Certification of the SecureFit Safety Glasses